Friday, April 30, 2010

HAPPY MAY DAY!



Don't you love the idea of some unknown person sending you a gift. Nothing brings a smile to my face quicker than a present. Seriously. Why do we stop doing all those fun things when we become grown ups? Isn't that when we need an unexpected bright spot in our lives the most.


Now I have to admit that I am the only one in my house that still makes May baskets. I don't even receive them but once in a blue moon. Once I opened the door to find the cutest vintage apron tied to my front door and my girlfriend's car quickly driving away. So mischievous!


For me today is filled with memories of friendship, flowers, sweets and giggles. I can't think of a better way to spend a day (even at my age). I hope you enjoy yours. Let me know if you receive any 'special deliveries'. Admiring your treasure while sharing the story was always 1/2 the fun!

















2 comments:

  1. i had the best may day basket ever! it was so special and brought a big smile to my face.
    and the candy was pretty yummy too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my May basket that you made. So pretty. I hung it on a huge old glass bottle and it was our centerpiece for the week! Thank you so much, Kris

    ReplyDelete